We Are Dublin Town
DubNet FREE business networking event – Thursday, October 8th 2015
- Tue 29 September, 2015
The eleventh DubNet business networking event will take place at 6.30pm on Thursday, October 8th 2015 in the Church Venue, Jervis Street, Dublin 1.
DubNet, is about bringing Irish businesses together, in a friendly environment. The main goal is that attendees have a great evening and meet new people and potential customers!
Speakers to include:
- Margaret Nelson from FM 104
- Niamh Hogan, Founder & Creator of Holos Skincare
- Ronan Perceval, Founder & CEO of Phorest
- Timi Ogunyemi, Founder of Picture This
- Janette O’Rourke, Creative Director, Kay’s Flower School
- Christy Dunne, Co-Founder of Vinyl Murals
- Jarlaith and David The two founders of Miller87
- PLUS One more special guest who will be announced shortly
The event will comprise of a Q&A session involving the panel of speakers, a raffle and plenty of quality networking time!
For any enquires in relation to this event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register please click here