We Are Dublin Town
DublinTown Unveils Revamped Consumer Website
- Thu 21 September, 2023
As members may know, we have been working on a new version of the popular consumer website DublinTown.ie for the past number of months and it was a key deliverable in our renewal campaign. The website is designed to promote our member businesses and the city centre in general.
We are delighted to announce that the new and improved DublinTown.ie – the leading online destination for all things Dublin city – is now live. Designed to entertain and inform locals and visitors alike, the site already welcomes millions of online visitors from over 150 countries worldwide.
To give Dublin the very best window to the world, the new site is packed with fresh content and utilises the very latest technology to make it a better and faster user experience than ever.
Key highlights of the new DublinTown.ie include:
- What’s On: Stay up-to-date with Dublin’s vibrant cultural scene by discovering the latest events, concerts, exhibitions and happenings in the heart of the city
- Shopping: Explore Dublin’s diverse shopping scene, featuring well-known brands and hidden gems that make Dublin’s retail experience unique
- Food & Drink: Delve into Dublin’s thriving food culture and find the hottest spots for every culinary craving, whether it’s lunch, dinner, or a quick coffee fix
- See & Do: Embark on a journey through Dublin’s history, culture, and attractions and unlock the secrets of this captivating city
- Stories & Guides: Gain insider insights and local knowledge through engaging stories of the city’s people and places – making your Dublin experience truly unforgettable
In addition to these features, DublinTown.ie showcases over 1,500 businesses, including the newest additions to the city’s ever-evolving streetscape. Whether a seasoned Dubliner or a first-time visitor, the DublinTown.ie website is now the perfect starting point to make the most of time spent in Dublin.
Most popular searches in the past include topics as diverse as Christmas, Music, Santa, Comedy and Shoes! Meanwhile, Blog Posts that grabbed attention ranged from “Healthy Places to Eat” to “Best Costume Shops”!
“DublinTown.ie is more than a website; it’s a reflection of the vibrant, dynamic city that Dublin has become,” said Richard Guiney, CEO at DublinTown. “With the launch of our redesigned website, we aim to offer an enhanced experience to our users, making it easier than ever to explore and enjoy Dublin to its fullest. We’re excited to continue being the leading platform for all things Dublin.”