We Are Dublin Town
Job Alert! Exciting New Role in DublinTown
- Fri 08 March, 2019
DublinTown invites applications for an exciting role within Dublin’s Business Improvement District as Head of Membership Engagement. The full job description is below. Interested applicants should read the brief below and send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, April 1st, 2019
Job Title: Head of Membership Engagement
About the Company:
DublinTown is Dublin City’s Business Improvement District, a not for profit organisation charged with creating a welcoming and economically viable city environment. We are the voice of a collective of 2,500 businesses in the city centre and work with partners to enhance the appeal of the city centre as the place for shopping, recreation and business development by increasing footfall and improving overall trading performance
- Role for an ambitious, creative and focused individual
- Role is primarily to enhance and deepen engagement with members; to better understand their needs and to create programmes and schemes that best meet those needs.
- Ensure member satisfaction in advance of the Renewal Ballot in 2022
- To ensure that appropriate feedback and communication channels exist and are used to facilitate two way communication with members
- Manage the Company’s Membership Engagement Team. Ensure that they are well briefed and motivated and that member responses reported by them are acted upon by the company
- Ensure that the Company’s website and related social media platforms are up to date and easily navigated by members
- Oversee the Company’s CRM system
- Promote Membership Training Programmes and Network Meetings
- Organise regular Member Meetings throughout the Business Improvement District
- Ensure that Members are kept informed of Dublin Town activities and seek feedback from members on relevance of Dublin Town programmes and seek ideas for additional programmes as appropriate
- Promote the organisation’s brand.
- Articulate the Company’s policy positions
This is a senior role within the organisation. Previous experience in a membership development role would be an advantage. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate an ability to innovate and provide creative solutions to promote member engagement and address member concerns.
DublinTown is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send CV with cover letter/email to email@example.com