We Are Dublin Town
Luas Cross City Traffic Update For Duke St. & Dawson St.
- Mon 15 December, 2014
To facilitate works for the Luas Cross City Utilities Contract it is necessary to temporarily close the Dawson Street /Duke Street junction for a 2 week period commencing at 00.00hrs on Sunday 4th January 2015. Traffic on Dawson Street not going to Duke Street will be unaffected.
In order to provide alternative access/egress to/from Duke Street, Duke Lane Upper will be opened to traffic. Two way traffic on Duke Lane Upper will be controlled so that traffic flows in only one direction at a time.
General traffic currently accessing Duke Street from Dawson Street will access Duke Street by:
- Turning left from Dawson Street onto South Anne’s Street.
- From there turning right onto Duke Lane Upper and continuing north to Duke Street.
General traffic will exit Duke Street via Duke Lane Upper and South Anne Street.
Between 06:00hrs and 11:00hrs Goods Vehicles also have the option of:
- Turning left from Dawson Street to Nassau Street
- From there turning left onto Grafton Street
- And from there turning left onto Duke Street