We Are Dublin Town
The Irish Tourist Assistance Service
- Fri 15 December, 2023
ITAS provide immediate support and help to deal with the practical problems faced by tourists so that they can put the incident behind them as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying their holiday.
ITAS can help with:
- Access emergency travel documents through contact with their embassy
- Liaise with airlines and ferry companies regarding travel plans
- Facilitate the cancellation of bank and credit cards
- Arrange swift money transfers
- Contact family and relevant services such as insurance and car hire companies
- & more
ITAS is open 7 days a week in Pearse Street Garda Station, Dublin 2.
Monday to Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sundays and Public holidays: 12pm-6pm.
To contact: call 016669354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org