We Are Dublin Town
Upcoming DublinTown Renewal
- Mon 28 March, 2022
As you may know, every five years there is a vote on whether DublinTown will continue its work in supporting Dublin City Centre as a place to work, shop and visit.
You will soon be asked to vote on this question again.
Vote YES for DublinTown to:
- Keep the ear of the Government: DublinTown lobbied for more Gardaí on our streets, Operation Citizen has delivered greater Garda visibility. This will continue.
- Have someone to call when you need help
- Have Christmas lights and additional street lighting
- Encourage office workers and customers back to the city
- Keep the street cleaning, graffiti removal and operations support that Dublin City Council will not do
- Promote city businesses on a daily basis through social media platforms and video content
- Actively encourage investment into the city
- Represent you when planned utility upgrades dig up our streets, eg the extensive upcoming Eirgrid works
- Shape pro-business responses to climate change
- Continue post-Covid city centre recovery
- Unite city businesses for the benefit of all
As always, if you have a question, let us know.
If you need help, we are here to support you.
We hope that you will vote YES on your upcoming ballot.