Communication with our membership is of crucial importance. The various communication channels we use include:
- Area Actions Meetings: The following are provisional dates for our area meetings in 2018:
Dublin One: 22nd February; 17th May; 4th October
Talbot Area: 1st March; 24th May; 11th October
Grafton Quarter: 8th March; 31st May; 18th October
Creative Quarter: 13th March; 7th June; 25th October
- Weekly Newsletter: Our newsletter is circulated each Thursday. If you are not already signed up to receive this email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single Topic Emails: Such emails are sent based on location in the city or sectoral interest.
- Our Member Liaison staff: The Member Liaison Team are in constant contact with members on the ground.
For Northside businesses contact Dave Denham Email: email@example.com Phone: 087 795 4599
- The “Meet the Business” scheme: where member businesses have the chance to brief your DublinTown Ambassadors. To arrange a “Meet the Business” briefing contact Cathy O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 633 4680.
- Check out our suite of websites including wearedublintown.ie dineindublin.ie dublinfashion.ie dublinatchristmas.ie and of course dublintown.ie
- Attend our AGM: Invitations and AGM packs are sent to all members. The 2016 AGM took place on August 09, 2016. The board pack included: Notice of AGM , Agenda 9th AGM, Dublin City BID Financial Statements 2015, Income and Expenditure Yr ending 2015, Dublin City BID Budget 2016 , Form of Proxy board nomination , AGM Minutes June 2015